Sunday, February 5, 2012
toy story
Over the break, one of noah’s new favorites is Toy Story. anything Toy Story related and he is all in. we have watched it about 15 times it seems and I still haven’t seen the whole entire thing. noah’s favorite part is the beginning when the main character, andy, is playing with the toys. in toy story 3, his favorite part is the yodeling. he heard it once and then he knows the exact moment when it is time to yodel. I have got to get that on video.
And noah with his new friend, buzz. You say ‘Toy Story’ and he will run and grab it, put it on the couch and sit up next to him. and I need to remember to remove buzz from the couch. The other night I forgot he was there and got a scare.. I thought someone was sitting on the couch. anyways, he loves buzz and loves to put out his arms and fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment